Thank you to the guild’s officers for the time and energy they devote to our organization. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them in the Suggestion Box available at every meeting or get in touch with one of the guild leaders.
- President – Luanne Halleran
- 1st VP of Programs – Lynn Herndon
- 2nd VP Member Teacher – Marta Horlick
- 3rd VP Membership – Pam Carter
- Treasurer – Donna Banta
- Secretary – Rosemary Barton
- Corporate Advisor – Julie Wolf
Becoming a Member
Seaside Piecemakers has a cap of 300 members. If you would like to join us, please complete the online membership application.
Affiliations and Links
- American Quilter’s Society This website has something for every quilter. Shop for fabric; register to attend national quilt shows; find out more about your favorite book authors; and many other things at the AQS website.
- Brevard Coastal Quilters – Coastal Quilters meets on the third Saturday of each month at the Scotty Culp Auditorium, 565 Cassia Blvd., Satellite Beach. The guild sponsors a “Kids Quilt Camp” each year, and promotes community service projects. For more information, visit their website, or call 321-480-0708.
- Brevard Cultural Alliance – We commend the Brevard Cultural Alliance for their work to build and sustain a dynamic and vibrant arts sector in Brevard County. Visit their website for news, opportunities and a calendar of events.
- Electric Quilt – The Electric Quilt Company offers software, books, and printables for quilters. Find out more about their products; participate in their community; or view information about the classes they offer.
- Florida Quilt Network The Florida Quilt Network website lists quilt events, shops, guilds, and longarm quilters.
- Rocket Quilters meet on the second Friday of each month at the Cocoa Library. For more information, visit their website or call 321-749-7715
- Ruth Funk Center for Textile Arts at Florida Institute of Technology. Visit the Funk Center for a variety of interesting textile-related exhibits throughout the year.
Quilting Guild Members
We are fortunate to have many talented ladies who can help you turn your quilt top into a finished quilt. Contact any of the following to learn more about the professional services she provides:
- Shelia Bland – 321-480-9187
- Lauren Jackson – 850-556-6774
- JoAnna Jensen – 772-233-9631 or 321-313-3360
- Diana Marchand – 407-450-6128
- Laurel Merrill – 321-749-7715
- Cheri Turner – 321-505-0573
- Diana Marchand – Sew Finished
- Lauren Jackson -bold notion quilting
- Cheri Turner – email@example.com