Are you finally, finally going to enter one of your stinkin’ Quilts?
- 2018 Entry Requirements
- 2018 Categories
- Register your quilts
- Check back for downloadable registration forms. You may mail your entry or turn it in at any general meeting. All entries must be accompanied by a 4×6 color photo. The quilt does not need to be completed prior to submitting the entry and photo.
- Downloadable registration forms will be forthcoming.
- Hanging sleeve requirement: All quilts wider than 20 inches must have a 4” wide sleeve. Also a sleeve must be placed at 90” if your quilt is longer than 110”.
- Quilt Take-in: Thursday, February 19, 2018 from 9 AM-1200 PM. New Location: Wickham Park Community Center, 2815 Leisure Way, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Quilt Judging: February 20-21, 2018
- Quilt Show setup: February 22, 2018
- Quilt Return: Approximately 5:15 PM on Saturday, February 24th, after the show ends and quilts are removed from the hangers.
Are you on Facebook? Follow us on “Pieces of Our Lives”
Are you ready to buy a ticket?
Presale ticket sales will start at the September 27th Seaside meeting at a discounted rate of $8 (price at the door $10). Contact Sue Carlson for tickets by mail or bus groups at www. Seaside Piecemakers.com
Would you like to volunteer?
- Signup will be at the January 24th Seaside meeting.
- Buy some opportunity quilt tickets!
- Make a small quilt for the raffle: maximum size 16” X 16” with a 2” hanging sleeve
All members are expected to donate at least 1 item to be sold at the Quilt Show. What kind of items do we need?
The Boutique is our gift shop, selling new, finished quilting or sewing-related items to the public. Think purses, small quilts, baby and child items, Christmas items, etc. It is preferred that these items are handmade, not purchased. Contact Cindy Dolaway at email@example.com.
The Book Nook is our gift shop for gently used quilting books, magazines and notions (rulers, templates, etc.) Donate those unfinished projects and patterns you started and hated that are stacked up in your sewing room.
The Small quilt raffle hopes to receive 40 quilts, maximum of 16 X 16”, and sell raffle tickets at $1/1 ticket or $5/6 tickets. Contact Marjorie Mulla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Silent Auction section will accept 20 items or baskets to raffle off to the highest bidder. These do not have to be sewing related! Think wine, coffee, spa, gift certificates, etc. This is where Seaside’s family members can contribute to the inspiration that is quilting. Contact Karen Windsor at email@example.com.
Every attendee will receive a program on admission. The cost of this is paid for by program ads. The prices for these are:
- $ for full page
- $ for half page
- $ for quarter page
- $ for business card
Ask your hairdresser, dog groomer or owner of your favorite shop; this is inexpensive advertising in today’s world. Contact Bobbie Dye at firstname.lastname@example.org.