Welcome to the Seaside Piecemakers website. Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
June Board Meeting: One-time Time Change
The June 14th board meeting will be from 1pm to 3pm at the Eau Gallie Library Community Room. Many Board members are participating in the Children’s Quilt Camp at Trinity Wellsprings Church in the morning that week. To accommodate them, we changed the meeting time.
Traffic Alert: South gate at Heritage Isle closed
Heritage Isle has asked us to use the North Gate. A security guard will be stationed there to let you in. Please display your Gate Pass and show your ID.
From the North, go south on Fiske Blvd. It will become Stadium Parkway. Continue South until you reach Judge Fran Jamieson Way. (School Board offices will be on your right. County Government Center and the Court House are also on Jamieson). Turn Right (West) on Judge Fran Jamieson Way). Turn left on Legacy Blvd and show your parking pass. Follow Legacy to the Heritage Isle Club House. See the map below or click for a larger map.
From the South, take North Wickham Road to either Lake Andrew Drive or Stadium Parkway and turn Right (North). Turn Left (West) on Judge Fran Jamieson Way. (This street has the School Board offices, County Government Center and the Court House on it). Turn left (South) on Legacy Blvd and show your parking pass. Follow Legacy to the Heritage Isle Club House. See the map below or click for a larger map.
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Joining us for classes — with a national teacher or one or our member teachers
- Participating in one of our seven circles or community service events
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Applying to become a member.
If you are looking for information about Sadie’s Dream For a Cure tote bags, please visit the Photo Gallery from the June meeting in 2016.