Welcome to the Seaside Piecemakers website.
Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
Our venue for General Meetings is at the Azan Shriners.
Azan Shriners – 1591 West Eau Gallie Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32935
It has been brought to our attention that some applications for membership may have been lost over the last year. If you have not heard from us, please fill out another application and email it to email@example.com.
Ready for Life
Community Service was contacted by Ready for Life to provide quilts to young folks leaving the Foster care system going out on their own. Jeannette Giarino, a member of SSPM, has taken the lead on this project. If you would like to help we are asking for lap size and toddler quilts. Please contact Jeannette or me, Kathy, if you have a quilt to donate.
If you would like to make quilts for Community Service the size for children’s quilts is 40 x 50 and for adults 40 x 60. That makes it easier for us to make backings, 40 inches allows us to use width of fabric for backings.
Thanks Donna Banta & Kathy Oas, Co-chairs
Non-members are welcome to attend up to three general meetings per year. Please check our calendar and note that a $10 fee is charged when the program scheduled is a national teacher. We look forward to seeing you!
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Joining us for classes — with a national teacher or one of our member teachers
- Participating in one of our ten circles or community service events
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Apply to become a member by filling out the application form below and emailing it to SSPM.firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION