Welome to the Seaside Piecemakers website. Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
Now available: Sign up for 2016-2017 Block of the Month Program
Designed by Barbara Soumar, Tropical Waves is the 2016-2017 Block of the Month project for the club. Sign up and pay in advance in the SSPM Online Store (Click the green button in the upper right). Receive the pattern and fabric kits in 10 monthly installments beginning in September. Includes an instructional DVD.
Supporting our Community
Seaside Piecemakers was proud to present a check to Candlelighters of Brevard to help them in their fight with childhood cancer. During our March meeting, Executive Director, Natasha Duran, received a check for proceeds raised by raffling a beautiful quilt at our recent quilt show. To learn more about Candlelighters, visit their website.
Quilt Show 2016 “Quilting a Memory”
Thank you to everyone who made our 2016 quilt show a success! Here are pictures of the award-winning quilts. To see more quilts, visit the Quilt Show page!
- Read Florida Today’s Style section article published 2/28/2016
- Read Senior Life’s article about our recent quilt show.
- Visit our Facebook page!
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Participating in one of our seven circles or community service events
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Applying to become a member.
If you are looking for information about Sadie’s Dream For a Cure tote bags, please visit the Photo Gallery from the June meeting.