Welome to the Seaside Piecemakers website. Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
- Read Senior Life’s article about our upcoming quilt show.
- Visit the Quilt Show 2016 page for the latest information and a slide show from our 2014 Quilt Show.
- Download a printer-friendly flyer or the full color ad to share with family, friends, and colleagues.
Are you entering a Quilt?
Our show is a members-only show which means that only guild members may show a quilt. The following links will let members register your quilts:
For more information about quilt show categories, entry requirements, and other show-related details, visit the Member Info Quilt Show page.
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Participating in one of our seven circles or community service events
- Attending our Quilt Show in March 2016
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Applying to become a member.
If you are looking for information about Sadie’s Dream For a Cure tote bags, please visit the Photo Gallery from the June meeting.