Welome to the Seaside Piecemakers website. Explore the site to learn more about the educational and social programs our guild offers.
Supporting our Community
Seaside Piecemakers was proud to present a check to Candlelighters of Brevard to help them in their fight with childhood cancer. During our March meeting, Executive Director, Natasha Duran, received a check for proceeds raised by raffling a beautiful quilt at our recent quilt show. To learn more about Candlelighters, visit their website.
Quilt Show 2016 “Quilting a Memory”
Thank you to everyone who made our 2016 quilt show a success! Here are pictures of the award-winning quilts. To see more quilts, visit the Quilt Show page!
- Read Florida Today’s Style section article published 2/28/2016
- Read Senior Life’s article about our recent quilt show.
- Visit our Facebook page!
If you are already a member of the guild, use the menus near the top of the page to learn more about:
- National teachers scheduled to teach at upcoming meetings
- Our vibrant Member Teacher class offerings
- Circle activities
- Community Service
- Visit the Photo Gallery in case you missed a recent Program or Show and Tell
- Download Check Request form for end of year reporting.
If you’re not already a member, consider getting to know us better by:
- Visiting one of our meetings
- Participating in one of our seven circles or community service events
- Keeping your eye on our Calendar
- Applying to become a member.
If you are looking for information about Sadie’s Dream For a Cure tote bags, please visit the Photo Gallery from the June meeting.